Safety footwear to fit every job and every person
Why we offer over 75 different brands and 1000s of styles
When supplying your team with proper-fitting safety footwear to keep them safe and on the job it's the selection that matters - not the brand.
The Importance of the Right Fit
- Employees avoid foot and body pain
- Workers reduce fatigue and distraction errors
- Workers maintain a quality job performance
- Everyone ends the shift healthy to return without need of recovery
Safety Footwear to Fit Your Industry
- We've got footwear to meet every OSHA requirement and exceed every ASTM, CSA, MARK II and SATRA test. Whether you need protective toe, oil- chemical- acid- heat- or slip-resistant outsole, puncture-resistant, metguard protection, electrical hazard protection, electro-static dissipative protection, blood borne pathogen protection, rubber durability, or upper leg protection; we've got it in spades.
Safety Footwear to Fit Any Employee
- MORE ACCURATE THAN TRYING ON: Not all brands are built the same - different shapes, standard lengths and widths, arch heights and placements, toe types, etc. No 2 feet are the same - even on the same person. But with our vast selection, coupled with our innovative 3D foot scanners for precise foot measuring and True Fit® size recommendation, we can FIT anybody perfectly.
- EXTENDED SIZES: With CustomFit, an employee wearing a men's size 18 has immediate options! You can't just walk into your local store and find that.
- WOMEN'S STYLES: Greatest selection of styles built specifically for women. Women shouldn't be forced to wear a men's boot 2 sizes smaller - that's not a good fit and will lead to comfort issues and ailments. We value strong hard-working women.